This is how I found Kurt the other day, studying a human skull. Yes, a real human skull. Oh, the joys of marrying a future doctor.
These are the pound puppies I wrote about in a previous post.
Here Naomi is trying on Daddy's shoes (with a little help from mommy). She is very helpful these days, offering her feet when I put on her shoes.
Naomi loves phones. She loves playing with my phone and any toy phone she can get her hands on. Here she is with her Winnie the Pooh phone (which doesn't really look like a phone, but she knew better). She walks around with the phone and says "hi, hi". But no matter what phone she uses, she always seems to have it backwards to her ear. She cracks me up.
3 comments:
eeewwwww on the skull. soo cute on the princess!
I had a similar skull experience! Why do these guys bring such things into our homes?!?!
We actually have the whole skeleton in our basement, but I try not to think about it. :)
Post a Comment