Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doctor Checkup

I took Naomi in for her year checkup today (I know I'm two months late, but it took that long to take care of health insurance). She was 18 pounds 5 oz. Yeah! I weighed her around a year and she was only 17 pounds, only up one pound from her nine month checkup, so I was happy with her weight gain. Even so, she is only fifth percentile for weight. Also, she is 25th percentile for height and 95th for head circumference! I decided all the fat she eats must be going straight to her brain. And, what I was most hoping to hear, the doctor approved her for riding forward facing in the car. Yeah! She has really hated riding in the car lately. I hope she enjoys it a little more now.

2 comments:

The Foys said...

That's so good that she's gaining weight! I need Kade to not gain so much weight... he's in the 95th percentile. She's so cute :0)

KJenx said...

She must have the Jenkins Pumpkin Head gene. Helen was the exact same way. Tiny on height and weight and always in the 95th for her head. The nurse would measure, go to write it down, stop, and measure again. It never failed!!