Tuesday, November 18, 2008

hackie sack attack


Last night Kurt was playing hackie sack* with the bean bag Rebe helped me make**. Naomi thought it was hilarious. Every time he hit the bag with his foot, she would bust up laughing. I caught her laughing on video, but that wasn't all I caught. In this video, Kurt almost hits Naomi in the head with the bean bag and we all start laughing.

* Hackie sack is a game where a bunch of kids (or in this case, one) try to keep a bean bag from hitting the ground by hitting it with their foot, knee, etc.

** I have a sewing machine but I don't know how to sew, so my friend and neighbor Rebe showed me some basics the other day.

4 comments:

Renae said...

Oh she is sooo cute, Traci! How are you doing!? Taylor and I were talking about your cute blog on Saturday :)

Paula Mildenstein said...

I showed this to a sixth grade class and everyone was laughing. Thanks for sharing.

Rebe said...

I'm glad you're getting good use out of that beanbag! That was funny.

Janine M. Rockwell said...

Yes, Naomi is cute, but it's more fun for me to hear you laugh, Traci!