Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The last few days

This post is actually two different days, so I apologize if that is confusing. Above, Naomi is watching the snow fall Monday morning. She was anxious to go outside, so I got her dressed as quickly as I could.
We played in a neighbor's little car. Naomi loved it so much, she screamed when I stopped pushing her.
It was getting cold, so I put her hat and gloves on. Her hat has a face and ears. I think it's supposed to be a pink bear, but I'm really not sure.
Naomi was so tired, she fell asleep on the couch.
Yesterday morning, Naomi helped me with my laundry. She pulled my clothes out and put them in the basket. Then, once the dryer was sufficiently empty, she climbed on in. She played with a book for a while, but after I finished emptying the dryer, she started turning around in circles and singing. She seems to be doing that everywhere lately. She'll climb on the kitchen table and spin around while singing. I try not to encourage her, but it's so funny.
Later that day, Naomi had a playdate, so I blew up the bouncy toy from Nana. It was a big hit for Naomi and the neighbor girl she played with. Here Naomi gives it a trial run. She loves to run around inside and then fall over the sides. We finally took off the yellow side bars because they just made her fall farther. It doesn't hurt her, though. She loves it.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love the cute hat! She is getting so big! She is adorable