We pulled out Naomi's convertible car seat yesterday. I let Naomi sit in it in the house to get used to it, and she loved it. When Kurt started to take it to put in the car, she was not happy. We had to take her outside for the process to calm her down.
3 comments:
She looks so cute sitting there! Kevin and I need to get a new car seat, too. Do you recommend the one you have? Is it easy to buckle and unbuckle, etc?
I like the car seat fine, but I have nothing to compare it to. We got it through the county while we were in Utah for being poor. :)
I forgot to add, though, that in this picture, I asked Naomi to smile, and she gave me this big grin.
as a person who has used many a carseat I find the Graco ones to be easy to get in and out of and they come apart easy for washing.
Post a Comment