With leaves finally back on the trees, I think it's safe to say spring has come. Here is some of what we've been up to. Sidewalk chalk was a dollar at Target, so I couldn't resist.
Since a lot of people are moving out soon, there was a neighborhood yard sale. We scored this set of 200 wooden blocks for $7. Daddy loves building and Naomi loves knocking down his creations. They're a good team. We also got an ice cream maker so this summer should be a lot of fun!
The weather has been warm and cold at the same time. The sun is really warm, but now and then a cold wind blows through, so we still need jackets. Naomi picked this jacket out herself. She loves the monkey on it and I think she looks so very cute in pink.And finally, Naomi's hair is now long enough to put in a ponytail. She looks so much older with her hair up but it is so cute. She didn't keep the ponytail in long, but I managed to get this cute video before she pulled it out. Incidentally, to make Elmo pretty, I am brushing his fur (off camera).
3 comments:
That video is adorable! I can't believe how old she is getting. Such a tiny little ponytail.
the first pony is priceless! way to document it!
Sidewalk chalk is such a fun idea!! Ari loves to draw now too. I'll have to see if our Target has some.
Yay for spring and the lovely outdoors!
Post a Comment