
When I went to charge my cell phone the other day, it refused to cooperate. I plugged it into the charger, but it didn't charge. I frantically texted all the pictures I had of Naomi on my phone to my email so I could have a copy. I don't know if this is a problem that can be fixed. The plan is to head into an AT&T dealer on Monday to figure out if it's the phone or the charger. But I find myself hoping that it's the phone. I have had problems with this phone almost as soon as I got it. The very first week I accidentally dropped it into a puddle, and I don't know if that's what caused all the grief, but I think my phone hates me. It loses charge super fast when I use it. And the battery heats up with use. So long conversations were never really an option unless I wanted to stand by the wall with my phone charging while holding the phone at an angle to keep it from burning my face off. And did I mention it liked to die several times a day even if the battery was fully charged? It was especially awkward when it happened during a conversation. When I got my phone, the salesmen kept telling me what a great deal it was (he claimed it was the best "free" phone). Looking back, maybe the salesman was really just trying to get rid of them . . .
So here is a little collage of some of my favorite pics of Naomi from my (perhaps dead) cell phone. This is from about a year ago to now.
4 comments:
Hope you can get a new phone. These pictures are all so cute. What a great collage. I am hoping I can have this printed.
My favorite picture is of Naomi with the helmet on her head!
smart thinking to email them just in case but they will probably be on your sim card so you can just have them transferred to your new phone!
You sure do take great pictures. Of course, I'm sure it helps to have such a cute subject to work with. :)
Post a Comment