Sunday, May 24, 2009

Froggies and Friends

I thought this picture was really cute. Naomi loves friends of all ages. She loves running around with bigger kids, but she also loves babies. I just love how these two are looking at each other. This little girl is the smiliest baby I have ever seen and she has the most beautiful brown eyes.
A popular activity around here lately has been frog catching. Several neighbor kids have caught these little frogs (toads?). Naomi, being the animal-lover that she is, loves to watch the "froggies" jump around.
Here she is almost brave enough to touch one. (You can see my hand in the left-hand side of the picture; I am holding the frog.) I was trying to get her to hold it, but every time she got close, she would pull her hands back. She touched it once, but I think that was enough for her.

1 comment:

Paula Mildenstein said...

Cute pictures, as always