
Here is the seemingly innocent mud puddle Naomi found yesterday. After telling her many times not to play in puddles with her normal shoes on, I found I couldn't say no once she finally was wearing rain boots.

She loved it.



So much for the rain boots keeping her clean. (She decided she didn't want to keep her raincoat on.) She fell in the puddle three times at which point I decided it was bath time. Naomi did not agree as I dragged her home, not wanting to carry her since I was wearing nicer clothes. And well, I ended up carrying her anyway because she was so upset.

It wasn't until I filled up the tub with Elmo bubbles that Naomi finally agreed that a bath
would be a good idea. She stayed clean for about an hour, at which point she found a pen and drew all over her legs.
3 comments:
HA! You have your hands full with her. This post made me laugh at loud!
Oh wow!!! That's so fun! :) (Not fun for you to clean-up, though)
Don't you love it? She's a lucky girl to have a mommy who lets her divulge in messy mud puddles!!! Fun, fun!
Post a Comment