Thursday, August 18, 2011

Early August

 I'm a bit behind on my blogging, so here's my attempt to catch up! This picture is from July 30th. The day after my birthday, our Home Teacher volunteered to watch our kids so we could go on a date (Thanks Eric!). Since we've never been to any concerts at the Eastman School, we decided to go to a cello recital there. Well, we didn't get any pictures of the recital or us, so here is the one picture I did take. Because pigeons trump all, apparently. The recital was excellent and I hope we can make it to a few more before we leave.
 The next week, I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. We had some leftover tokens from the last time Nana was here. Both girls loved the roller coaster ride.
 Afterwards we got ice cream. I even got some, since the machine goofed and gave us double and the guy at the counter told us to keep it. Score!


 Playing outside. Emma's cheesy grin.

 Emma loves wearing other people's shoes. These are Naomi's rain boots.
Playing by the bridge after a walk.

No comments: