We went on a third trip to Utah this summer to see my niece Amy's wedding. Fortunately, our flights were uneventful this time around. Although, I did wonder what the guy sitting next to me on the plane was thinking when I told him my niece was getting married. I mentioned later I have a big family, but I'm not sure that helped. I just hope he doesn't think we're polygamists marrying our women at 14...
I love this look.
Naptime. Naomi decided she wanted to play school with her cousins. The highlight for me was when Naomi taught her cousins the "gymby rumba", which involved dancing around while singing "gymby rumba, gymby rumba, gymby rumba". I guess you had to be there... This is naptime, which involved everyone talking in their sleep.
Bathtime. :)
Pirates.
So cute. I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures of Naomi, since this may have been our last trip there. A few days after we went, someone broke into the building and vandalized the place and set multiple fires. The vandal/arsonist caused about $80K worth of damage, and rumor has it the place may not reopen. We're crossing our fingers though. It's our kids' favorite place to go in Utah (besides Nana's, of course).
More cousin silliness.
Naomi has become very independent in the water this summer.
Emma really took to her relatives this trip. In fact, I think she preferred everyone over me. This is Emma with Uncle Spencer right before we left for the wedding.

No comments:
Post a Comment