Thursday, August 25, 2011

Emma's Baby Blessing

 This is my newest niece, Emma. While we were in Utah, my sister decided to have her blessed.
 And here's my Emma, licking the church door. Mmmmm...

 My sister, Carmen, with baby Emma.
 Carmen threw a luncheon afterwards. Here is Naomi with her cousin, Isaac, who is just three weeks older than her. They had a blast playing together.
 My Emma decided she liked Carmen better than me.
 And here is Carmen with the Emmas.
 Okay, out of order here, but back at the church, here are my sisters Carmen and Amber with Emma.
Back at Carmen's house, Emma loved the swing. So, on a side note, I have been waiting to quit nursing for when all our trips to Utah were done (so she could nurse on the plane). But, the day of the blessing we were hurrying out the door and then I wore a dress all day, so I never nursed Emma. I then decided that I may as well quit (I've been wanting to for a while). I think Emma has been mad at me ever since, but she is slowly getting over it. Although she now seems to prefer Daddy more than she used to.

No comments: