This week we started potty training Naomi. I think she's been ready for a while, but we were waiting for me. :)
Naomi is sporting her prize for going in the potty--a Dora backpack! When she saw it, she gave it a hug like it was a long lost friend. I'm not sure what qualifies as being completely trained, but Naomi is doing very well in the day time. She still hasn't gone an entire day without an accident, but yesterday was pretty darn close. I think if I'd done better at reminding her when she was outside she would have made it. We are very proud of her.
Naomi gets a prize every time she uses the potty five times. This has been a hard concept for her at times, especially at first. Her second prize was these pony stickers. As soon as she got them, she put them on her face and came roaring at me like a monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment