Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 3--Pirates!

On the third day of the family reunion, we had a "cousins party" hosted by Kurt's mom. Since Kurt's parents and most of my siblings live in the same general area, my family and Kurt's family are well acquainted. Kurt's parents invite my family to parties and their community pool on occasion.
We partied at Pirates, eating pizza and cupcakes (no, I didn't make those, either. Naomi and Nana did).
And games, of course. Naomi loved it as usual. Here is her rebel side.
More of the rebellion. Naomi on a motorcycle.
Kurt and I were never short on people to hold Emma and watch Naomi, which freed us up to play some rounds of air hockey.

After that we had a pool party, then had dinner at Kurt's brother's house (where two of my brothers also happen to live), followed by a movie in the "mancave". Kurt's brother, Jon, has a projector in his basement, which makes for some very great movie watching. Overall it was a great reunion and I can't wait for next time!

No comments: