Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Durland Reunion, Day 2

For the second day of my family reunion, we had a carnival. I was in charge of the Cupcake Walk. But before I take credit for these beauties, I must confess that I had a lot of help from my brother Lyle's girls. In fact, they did all the decorating. :) But they were sure a hit. They were supposed to be just for the kids, but most everyone wanted one! It's a good thing we had extras. :)
I didn't get any pictures of the kids doing the cake walk, but here is Kurt, Naomi, my brother, Greg, and Kurt's sister, Emily, doing the cake walk.
Naomi showing off her prize from one of the carnival games.
Here is Naomi's tie-dye shirt from the day before, finally dry. She helped briefly with dying the yellow. For some reason Kurt didn't want her to get near the dye.
Naomi with a cupcake.
My sister, Janine, brought the human trampoline.
Naomi enjoying some bubble time.
Cousin bubbles.

No comments: