Sunday, March 29, 2009

Parenting at Its Best

Today was an adventure. Naomi was really anxious to get outside, but it was raining, so we decided to make cupcakes instead. Naomi had a great time. Things didn't quite work out as I planned. I made the mistake of putting the muffin tin next to Naomi before I put in the cupcake papers. But the cupcakes turned out great anyway--Naomi would know, since she got to try one after it was cooked as well.

By watching this video, you are promising not to judge me. She did this before I recorded her as well, but I thought it was too funny not to capture for posterity. And just so you know, most of the cupcakes were in the oven at this point.

4 comments:

Paula Mildenstein said...

Looks so good. Love her apron!

Amberly said...

I love that little apron on her! She's so cute!

KJenx said...

What a fantastic helper! You are so lucky.

beccarose said...

Yeah...let me send you an invite to my blog...compare notes on Bella's first adventure with chocolate cupcakes. Next time: wash the egg shells? Maybe? That's where the salmonella is, right? Yeah. Didn't plan that far ahead...cause I didn't "plan" on things getting quite so chocolatey. But so cute! Love that you and Naomi are having fun, even in rainy weather.