Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Calling all Opinions!

So, I need your help. I've mentioned before that I am working on making my journal from when I dated Kurt into a book. But, I don't really have a title. Right now, the working title is "From Russia with Love: The Courtship of Kurt and Traci Mildenstein" but I'm not so sure I like it. Anyone have any suggestions?

For background, I will add that Kurt and I met on study abroad to St. Petersburg, Russia back in the summer of 2005, hence "From Russia with Love". That title is actually from a James Bond movie, which is another reason I'm not 100% sure I like, since future generations may not get it.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I think the "From Russia With Love" is fun. Future generations may not get it, but the beauty of a journal is that it reflects the world you're in now. People know what it means now, and your grandkids will still think it's cool because of what it means.

Yes? No?

Amberly said...

I agree with Jackie. You'll be treating your grandkids to a little of the pop culture you grew up with! Very cute!