Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photoshop Phun

I have been playing around with photoshop lately, trying to learn new tricks and techniques to make stellar-looking photos. Here are some of what I have come up with. In each sequence, I have the original on top and then a trilogy of doctored photos. The first two photos are from our wedding; the last is an engagement photo. And in case you're wondering, the ones with the temple are my favorite.





These last few are more for fun than anything. The first and last I call "Wicked" and "Blue Man Group" respectively.

5 comments:

Joe V. said...

I think you should name the bridge trio "Kermits, Us, and Grovers."

You look fabulous in your wedding photo. And I love the soft focus in the bridge shot.

KJenx said...

Great job! Love the temple pics! When can you come visit me and teach me how? Hurry before it gets in the 100's! :>

Paula Mildenstein said...

Wow you are really getting good at this. Show me how!

Emily said...

I love the middle temple one. The colors are a lot richer and it's just like 'SHABLAMO!' and no, i have no idea where I came up with 'shablamo'. haha, heart you.

Carrie said...

Oh my Gosh! I love this Traci! Especially the ones with you guys and colored faces. :)