Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trip to Hogle Zoo!

Here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo. Naomi and I went with Nana to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. Naomi loved it! She even learned two new words: "animals" and "monkey".
Naomi loved the giraffes. Below to the left, she is posing with Nana in front of a giraffe. She's not yawning, she's actually being very excited about something. In the middle picture, she is sitting on a cat statue with me. She did not want to leave that statue. She was screaming when we took her away, but seeing more animals quickly calmed her down.

For lunch, we had corn dogs. Naomi wasn't too interested in the "corn"; it was mostly "dog" for her.




Above left, this little animal was right up close to the window and Naomi tried to pet it. :) Above right, Naomi sizes up her hand to the gorilla's. Below left is a lion drinking fountain. Very cute.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

It looks like it was great weather!! I am so jealous. Hannah is so excited for you to come home. She's been asking for Naomi.

The Foys said...

It looks like you guys had a great tie at the zoo! Naomi is so cute Traci! You're such a good Mommy :0)

Rebe said...

I love that zoo. I can't believe they still have that drinking fountain- it's been there ever since I can remember!