Wednesday, March 11, 2009

overweight= progress

I weighed myself this morning and to my delight, I dropped a whole pound from yesterday. That was a relief since my weight loss has more less flat-lined in the last few weeks. But, that last pound means that my BMI range has moved from "obese" to "overweight". I could be happier. :) Here are some before and current pictures (I won't say after, because I'm not done yet). It's probably hard to tell, but I've lost a little over 15 pounds now.

6 comments:

Amberly said...

Hooray for progress! It's so frustrating to weigh yourself day after day after darn day and see no difference. Then suddenly you drop below that terrible flat-line and it's so satisfying to see those numbers on the scale. Congratulations! You're looking good, and more importantly, you look happy!

Carmen Cole said...

Traci,
I think you look great! Congrats!

joanie2020 said...

You are doing so great Traci! 15 pounds is hard to loose. Congratulations!

Charity said...

Traci-
Way to go! That is sooo awesome, good work :)

Joyous said...

Hurray for Traci!

Jeff and Nichole said...

Good job Traci! I took a Nutrition class last semester they said losing weight was harding than surviving cancer, statistically speaking! So, that just shows the great and hard work it is! You really do look great. You can totally tell! :) Keep up the good work!
(and keep posting your progress :))
Nichole