Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Morning Activity

This morning we had our Friday morning activity at the church. First we read books, then made some spring flowers out of paper. It was my turn reading books, and believe it or not, I was actually nervous. Like little kids even care. But it turned out alright. :) I was avoiding taking pictures, since I always seem to take pictures insist of socializing, but when I saw Naomi wearing her headband as a belt, I couldn't resist. She's a year and a half and she's already setting fashion trends. :)
After making flowers, we got a treat, which was a cookie loaded with frosting. I'm not sure if Naomi ate any of the frosting or if it all just ended up on her face. But isn't she so cute with a headband? And, although it seems otherwise from her expressions in these photos, Naomi did have a good time.

2 comments:

The Foys said...

She has the biggest most beautiful eyes! They are so blue!

Charity said...

Traci,
Thanks for the pictures, they were cute- I appreciate it lots. I just love that frosting face!