
This morning as I blogged about my cake, this is what Naomi was doing. She loves to play with the paper tray on our printer. Just "offscreen" (in this picture) is our monitor, which Naomi also likes to play with. She likes to press the lit-up blue button, known to you and I as a power button. I finally taped some note cards over it so she would stop turning off the computer.

Today we had the Friday morning activity at the church. Here is Naomi pushing Hannah in a car. After Hannah was done, Naomi helped her get off and then took a ride herself. Naomi likes the activities, but I'm not sure I do. She always runs off when I'm trying to talk to someone, so I don't really get to talk much with other moms. By the way, I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but these pants are a little big on Naomi around the waist. She had plumber's crack most of the activity.

After that we went to the library. I've been meaning to get a library card and I figured being out already would be good motivation. I just happened to go when they were having a book sale, so I got a few books as well. This picture is Naomi in their play area. Naomi loved it and was very sad to leave, but I was trying to get home for lunch before her nap. But Naomi fell asleep in the car anyway.
2 comments:
It was great seeing you at the activity today even if you spent most of it trying to keep an eye on Naomi! We've all been there, and eventually she'll figure out what her boundaries are so you can sit and chat a little more.
(I had to laugh at the image of you shutting your leg in the car door while juggling cake stuff. Sounds like something I'd do!)
I loved the plumber crack. Much cuter than on an old man :) Thanks again for helping me out at the library. You should come over and play sometime and we can actually get some time to talk while the kids play!
Post a Comment