Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cheer

This is our cute and adorable Christmas decoration that plays "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree". Naomi loves to play it over and over. I left it on the floor so she could have easy access to it. No harm could come from something so cuddly, right?
Well, if you look closely it has a pointy plastic star, which Naomi's eyebrow happened to find during a fall. I think this is the first time I've had to put a band-aid on her. She is such a brave girl, she only cried for two seconds after her fall and then got up to play some more.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Oh my goodness! One hard part on that entire snowman decoration (which is very cute, btw) and the poor girl had to find it with her head! I hate it how kids always manage to do that!

Paula Mildenstein said...

Poor little girl. She is so brave!