We've been enjoying our Christmas vacation in Utah. Meanwhile, Kurt's luggage has been enjoying a tour of the world. We flew into Utah last Monday (one week ago). We managed to get my luggage the next day, but we were not so lucky with Kurt's. We found out from airline personnel that his bag came to SLC, but was then flown on Air France to Philadelphia, then Paris and it is currently in Warsaw, Poland. Awesome. Just where we needed it. Kurt was wise to pack a spare change of clothes in his carry-on, which he has been wearing every other day for the past week.
4 comments:
That's insane! Good thing he brought an extra pair of clothes in his carry-on.
I'm glad you guys were able to make it in for the holidays though, even if all your luggage didn't :o)
What exotic luggage!
Your traveling story made me tired. You are champs for surviving.
That is hilarious! Don't worry, it'll arrive in SLC just as you arrive in Rochester again!
Holy Smokes! I wish I could get a free ride to Poland! Lost luggage is just too lucky.
Post a Comment