
The weather forecasted that today we would get our first winter storm. It's supposed to be light snow in the morning, heavy in the afternoon, then light again. This picture is the "light" snow. You probably can't tell, but it's coming down pretty strong. I'm not sure what the heavy snow is going to look like. For those wondering what this means for our travel plans, the weather should be better tomorrow, so hopefully we will have no delays in flying out to Utah for Christmas.

Since we are flying to Utah for Christmas, we decided not to take Naomi's bigger toys with us. I was going to hide them and then have her open them tomorrow, but this toy wasn't too well hidden. Naomi wanted to play with it so much I just opened it. I needed to get things done around the house anyway. She loves it. As you can see, it's a little farm. The farm has a button you can push and it plays "old macdonald" and some animal sounds. Naomi loves the song and she loves playing with the animals. She can now say "neigh" although she was holding the pig when she said it. :)
1 comment:
It's storming in Utah, too. I hope you make it here safely tomorrow!
Post a Comment