Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Fun Activities

 On Saturday before General Conference we had a brunch (thanks for hosting Lisa!). Naomi had fun playing with her friends.
 And Emma looooved the chocolate donut holes.
 During conference on Sunday we made homemade playdough, which has kept Naomi busy ever since. She chose to make it pink, naturally.
 Then Monday we made paper mache pumpkins. Can you tell I'm trying to make more of an effort to be a fun mom?
 Emma also loved the paper mache, but for different reasons.
 Don't worry; it's just flour and water, not the glue recipe.
 Naomi's pumpkin.
 The girls have loved playing with this tunnel Naomi got for her birthday.
 They love "hiding" in the middle.
 A genuine smile. These seem to be hard to come by when taking pictures of Naomi. Here she is trying on her crown from the museum. She added the fine hand-cut detailing on the top. I was very impressed with her cutting skills.
We also played with colored shaving cream. As a side note, when they say to color it with food coloring, I don't think they mean the high-concentrated gels that I have. Just ask my pink grout. (Think bleach will take care of it?)

1 comment:

Celeste said...

That's kind of you to say Naomi was "having fun playing when friends" when of course she was wisely trying to pry herself away from one of Seth's mawling hugs. But cute pic!