Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Little Adventures

 Our family has had a few fun adventures lately that I wanted to make sure I documented. On Monday Naomi got to ride the bus with Daddy to see his school. It was after lunch and Kurt was going on campus to drop off a few things, so Naomi asked if she could go with him. She was delighted when he said yes! It was pretty last minute, though (he was literally walking to the bus stop when she asked), so she was not really wearing the best shoes and we didn't have time to even think about changing them. So afterwards, Daddy patched up her owies with Hello Kitty band-aids. Despite the owies, she had a lot of fun.
 Then for FHE we colored pumpkins.

 This is from today. Emma loves her pacifiers.
 And look what Daddy got in the mail! His new iPod Touch! Can you tell he's excited? He has been saving up his "allowance" and every other penny he gets for this bad boy for over a year. It will come in handy when he's out on the interview trail.
 And lastly, this is Naomi's new toy. Our neighbors were having a yard sale and Naomi spotted this doll house. She bought it with some of her birthday money--for a whopping $6. Great find, Naomi!
And we already had these perfect dolls to go inside from Naomi's cousin gift last Christmas!

2 comments:

Paula Mildenstein said...

This is all so cute. I am excited to see everyone.

Niki said...

I didn't know that Kurt liked dolls:)