Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun Times

 Other things we've done this month: we've been riding bikes.
 Watching the Blue Angels practice for the air show. We live fifteen minutes from the airport by car, which is really much closer by jet. They flew over our house quite a bit.


 We played with water balloons. Okay, so these are regular balloons filled with water. But it was a lot of fun. You should see the big ones popping.


We watched Pageant. (I can't call it "The Pageant" because I'm a local. It's an unspoken rule.) This is the Hill Cumorah Pageant, which is a 45-minute drive from my house. By the way, does the man in the picture above look familiar to anyone?

1 comment:

Rebe said...

That's so funny because I am embarrassed to say "pageant". We always make sure we say "the pageant". We had fun with you guys!