The reason we left before Kurt for Utah was so the girl could go to the Princess Festival! First off, the girls both got their hair and nails done. I was so impressed with how they did Naomi's hair. I wish I could do hair like that!
The girls both loved the water there (the festival was held at Thanksgiving Point).
Naomi took her pictures with lots of princesses, including Ariel.
Naomi and Emma posed for the princess and the pea. Emma was more interested in wandering around.
Naomi was so shy to sit next to the princesses, but so excited at the same time. This is Sleeping Beauty.
Mmmm...sucker!
Naomi went with a cousin she had never met before. She is her third cousin.
Emma loved this little stream. Okay, Naomi did, too.
There were also shows to attend. Emma decided to participate in this walk. She walked up to the front in the middle of the production and started waving to the crowd. The audience loved it. I guess I should have grabbed her, but it was just so cute.
And lastly, here's Naomi with the princess she is dressed as--Rapunzel!
No comments:
Post a Comment