On Friday we went with some good friends to Springdale Farm.
We fed the ducks.
Saw some "sheep". I thought they were goats, but Naomi insisted they were sheep. She also named one of them Shaun. (She loves a show called "Shaun the Sheep".)
We ate lunch.
We fed animals in petting zoo. This picture pretty much sums up Naomi's friend's reaction. He was pretty much on the tractor the whole time we were in the petting zoo.
Even Emma fed the animals. She was completely fearless. Even after she was butted over, she still took it in stride (and I kept a closer eye on her).
Oh my gosh. Dying from the cuteness. A tutu princess on a tractor. Isn't she adorable?
2 comments:
HOnestly, your girls are so, so, so cute!! That picture of Naomi on the tractor needs to be blown up and hung on your wall!!
So fun! Those girls in tutus are precious. And I like Shawn the Sheep too! ;)
Post a Comment