Kurt got home early a few times this last week, an on one of those days we decided to go to the Museum of Play as a family. Notice, Naomi is wearing her medal from preschool. Also notice Emma is wearing a flower necklace. Emma kept trying to steal Naomi's medal, so I made her a little necklace of her own by making a loop of yarn and attaching a flower-shaped hair bow.
Naomi insisted we visit the butterfly garden. It costs extra, but we hadn't gone in over two years and she's been learning about butterflies in preschool, so we decided it was about time we went.
Naomi and Emma liked it, although Naomi was ready to go before our twenty minutes were up. I think Kurt and I liked it more than the girls. It was cool watching the butterflies float effortlessly around.
They've added a toucan since we last went, but I was disappointed to discover he was in a cage. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.
Emma loved making messes.
Emma also loves climbing and playing in the drinking fountain.
Naomi dressed up like a fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment