Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Young Traci


In the photo viewing program I use (Picasa), I have an option to tag people in pictures and group their faces together. Most of the time, I identify the people and Picasa groups them for me. I have pictures of Naomi grouped together, as well as other people I've taken pictures of. It also uses face recognition software so if a face looks similar to one I've already identified, it will automatically put it in that group. Well, it's not always accurate. From time to time I go through and make sure people's faces are in the right places. Well, today I was looking through and I noticed that some pictures of Naomi were in with a group of pictures from when I was little. It struck me how similar we really did look. What do you think? The left shot is Naomi from little over a month ago and the one on the right is me in first grade. My eyes look really dark, but that's just because my pupils were huge in the picture. If you zoom in, you can see my eyes really are blue.

4 comments:

Rebe said...

Wow!! Your noses are exactly the same! Cute...

Heather Jewell said...

That is so funny, you look exactly the same to me. How fun to have that comparison.

Paula Mildenstein said...

I was right! You two really DO look alike. So very cute--both of you.

Shelly said...

Wow! I always thought that she looked like Kurt, but I think these pictures are remarkably similar! Your eyes are exactly the same!