Monday, June 15, 2009

Deep Thoughts by Traci

As of this morning, I have officially lost 30 pounds since the beginning of this year. I have never been so happy to weigh 155. I look better, I feel better, and most gratefully for me, I have a lot more energy. I hate to admit this, but just a few months ago, I would be so drained in the morning that some days I would just lie on the couch while I let Naomi watch TV, trying to sleep and yet unable to just in case Naomi got into something. Now I get up and I get going in the morning. By 8 am I am ready for my morning walk. I come back and we play or I go shopping or I clean. Now I can chase Naomi around the playground without going out of breath, which comes in handy when she starts darting for the road. I feel like I have been greatly blessed in my weight-loss efforts. I wasn't sure if I could do it, but apparently I can and it feels great!

8 comments:

The Foys said...

Yay Traci! That's so awesome! I still have some baby weight that I can't get rid of, but you are motivating me to do it! Thank you!

Carrie said...

Wow! Yeah!!! So, tell us your secrets to success.

KJenx said...

You ROCK!!! I wish I weighed 155! :> Keep up the good work.

Heather Jewell said...

Tracy, you are amazing. That is a lot of weight in 6 months. Great job.

Rachelle said...

That is wonderful! I am so impressed that you put your mind to something and accomplished it! You are seriously an inspiration!

Lisa C said...

You look fantastic!

joanie2020 said...

You look fantastic Traci! Congrats!

Ashley Jones said...

That's awesome Traci! Way to go.