Sunday, June 28, 2009

Birthday Party

Naomi went to a super fun birthday party on Saturday for a neighbor boy. There was water, crafts, a pinata and cake/ice cream and Naomi loved it all! Okay, so she was a little shy with the pinata, but other than that, she had a blast. The picture of the back of her head is to show off the little ringlets in her hair after a day of water/humidity. I was also quite pleased with how her artwork turned out. She is an amazing scribbler/sticker placer! I know it's just scribbles to anyone else, but I have been able to witness her as her scribbles have gone from dots to lines to really being able to saturate a page with color. And stickers are pretty new to her and she handled them quite deftly. I love watching her grow and learn.

2 comments:

Paula Mildenstein said...

Looks like a really fun party. I hope you kept that great art work. It will be worth lots some day!

KJenx said...

what a fun party, summer birthdays are always so fun because you get to be outside and messy, sigh, I have no summer birthdays for my kids and Na is out of the loop too.