Since I know everyone is dying to know how the saga ends, I'll tell you. Naomi actually took an afternoon nap in addition to her 3-hour morning nap (which may have been more of an extension of her night's sleep), so she napped a total of 5 1/2 hours today. And she still went down at her new, earlier bedtime. So, I think the new bedtime is a keeper. On a slightly-related side note, I was able to get quite a few things done today that I don't normally get to do. :)
3 comments:
Congratulations, Traci! I knew you'd get that Cranky girl figured out!
I have a mister cranky pants, but he still doesn't nap or go to bed early (it's 10:45 and he's wide awake...yay for us!), so I hope that someday he can be like your little miss cranky pants and sleep for three hours straight! I loved the posts by the way, they were fun to read :0)
Congratulations, Traci! Isaac is harder, too, when he hasn't slept well. thanks for posting!
Post a Comment