Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Illustrator Fun

I've been playing around with a program called Illustrator, which lets you "draw" things. I was so proud of my creation, I just had to share. Unfortunately, I can't upload an illustrator file or a pdf to my blog, so this scanned image of a printout is going to have to do. I made these Sesame Street characters, then put them on a business card. Originally I just had the three on the left, but I was so proud of my Abby Cadabby that I just had to add her (she's a newer character).

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so impressed! Random question for you--you mentioned in past posts that you took a class where you made a book, which is how you know what to do for your journal project, and I am wondering if that class was CHUM 230? (Or something like that?) I took that class and did the same thing :) So fun!

Traci M said...

You know, I can't remember the class number, it was probably CHum, but the class was called something about Print Publishing. Yeah, I remember when you did your magazine. I loved the class, too. I love even more knowing how to do those things now.

Joe V. said...

Wowww... *awed silence*

Brent Durland said...

Nice work! BTW, you can save your Illustrator files as images. I like the "Save for Web" feature which lets you set optimization preferences. Try it out! You can isolate one drawing and save it, or just save the whole file.