Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eat Your Veggies

I suppose every child has their means of hiding food so their parents think they ate it. Well, this is Naomi's. When she's done eating, she starts shoving the rest of her food into the hole of her booster chair (which used to support a tray until we lost a key part).
Sometimes she amasses quite the collection before we realize it. I'm trying to break her of the habit, but it's tough.
The weather has been warming up lately, and within a few days, a large majority of our snow has melted. In front of our house, there is a lot of grass visible. This is about a block away, but I thought it was too crazy not to post. There is so much snow, it's pooled onto the grass. I guess when it freezes up, some people put on ice skates and go out skating.

1 comment:

KJenx said...

Aren't kids creative? good for Naomi! My kids just throw everything on the floor for the dogs which is fine when we are home but in public it's a bit of a problem! :>