Kurt was feeling a little under the weather today, so Naomi and I went up to campus to drop off treats for his PBL group (problem-based learning--it was Kurt's turn to bring treats and I did NOT want to keep them around the house).
I decided maybe this coat is a little big after all, although it could just be because I didn't zip it up all the way. She wore her little Elmo outfit today, looking so cute. She can now say "Elmo" perhaps with some influence from her neighbor friend.After we got back, the weather was so nice, we decided to stay out and play. Naomi loved playing on the swings. She loves it when I pull the swing up, counting to 3, then let the swing drop. She can even count along! Well, she can count to 2. ;)
2 comments:
She is so brilliant!
could she be any cuter or smarter? just like her cousin Lewis! its in the genes!
Post a Comment