On Monday we went back to Irvine Park to see the Orange County Zoo. Calling it a zoo might be a bit of a stretch, but the girls loved it. It has an area where you can pet goats, and it has cages with a lot of local animals in it. It's the right size for my kids.
We met up with some friends. We saw Rebe and Bridgette there, who we know from Rochester. It was so nice to see familiar faces! A few other moms came, including a friend I worked with back in college. It's been 6 years since I've seen her, and so much has happened with both of us since then. It was nice seeing her too!
The kids were very intrigued by this exhibit. :)
It was fun to get out and see friends. I can't wait to meet up again!
1 comment:
Love the pictures! We had lots of fun with you guys. What's next on the agenda? Beach day?
Post a Comment