We've been playing around 'round here. I have heard great things about grilled pizza, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It didn't work out so well. But fear not, I have not given up. I will get this! We love pizza, and it's too hot to run our oven for that long.
See? It wasn't a total failure. :)
My girls love trains. They decided to make a train the other day.
They of course named it Casey Jr. after the train from Dumbo that they discovered at Disneyland.
I know I should also be posting pictures of the 4th, but we didn't take any! We had friends over and I felt awkward taking pictures of people I've only just met. But all we really did was have a BBQ for dinner. No fireworks here, unfortunately. They're illegal in my city, and we decided not to keep the girls up to watch the neighboring city's fireworks display. But we did break out the glow bracelets the next day!
3 comments:
When I have grilled pizzas, (it's been a long time though), I think we sprayed the grill with pam and brushed one side of the pizza dough with olive oil. Cooked it oil side down for a few minutes, flipped and then topped it. Good luck. It does have an awesome flavor!
Oh sad, but I'm glad you still ate it. I've heard some people use a big cast iron pan on the grill to cook it till its partially done then throw it on the rack when its not so doughy. But when I've had pizza on the grill we just did personal sizes so it wasn't a problem. Good luck next time :) Hey I love your strawberry lemonade idea it looks so dang good, I'll have to try that one!
Yea, we put oil on it. I think the problem was it was too big. It kept tearing as I was trying to move it to the grill. I'm definitely making smaller portions next time!
Post a Comment