Sunday, July 1, 2012

Daddy's First Day

 Friday was Kurt's official first day in the hospital as Dr. Mildenstein. Here he is with the girls before leaving for work. He's on day three and he hasn't killed anyone yet! Yahoo!
   Kurt has been feeling a weight on his shoulders since graduation, since what he says counts now, and he doesn't want to mess up! But he's feeling optimistic that he'll be up to the task. And of course I know he is. :) We're very proud of our Doctor Daddy! It's probably comforting that his attendings will be double checking his work. :)
I just had to show off his badge picture. He's taken three new pictures for IDs since we moved here--two different hospitals, plus his Driver's License, and somehow he had this face, or a similar one, in all three pictures. I think he may just be trying to prove that he's not Doogie Howser, since people seem to call him that a lot, despite the fact he's actually older than your typical med school graduate.

1 comment:

Rebe said...

What a stone face! That is hilarious. I am happy to hear that he hasn't killed anyone yet. Tyler kind of was afraid of the same thing. Hope he hasn't been getting home too late- Tyler's been coming home no earlier than 7 every night. Boo...