Friday, June 8, 2012
Check In
So much has happened lately, I have over 300 pictures to sort through before I can start posting pictures! But I thought I'd check in and let you guys know we're still here. We have successfully started moving in to our new place. Our stuff's here, but we have yet to put it all away. We had a few issues the first days we were here with our apartment. Namely, everything the property manager said they would fix/clean before we moved in was not fixed or cleaned. But the manager is working with us. They sent someone to clean the carpets and then the house, which meant we couldn't move everything in for a couple of days. That set us back, giving us less than two days to unpack and prepare for our trip to Disneyland. We got back today, but now we're all so tired from walking around for 3 days, everyone is taking naps. Except for Naomi. She's still going a mile a minute. But hopefully within the next few days we can get the boxes out of the house and start feeling like a functional household again. And maybe then I'll post some pictures of our new place. We're loving the space, and once the boxes are gone I'm sure we'll love it even more. I still feel pretty lost driving around town, but give me a year. I'll get it eventually. And give me a few days and I'll post some pictures of our adventures. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for you! Can't wait! ;)
Oooh how fun! So happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures. Did you all love Disneyland?
Post a Comment