Saturday, June 23, 2012

More House Pictures

 Before moving, we sold our old table, so we needed a new one. I was tired of having a round table where a square one should go! I found this one on craigslist. It was only $100, plus gas to go get it (we borrowed a pickup truck from another resident in Kurt's program). We love our new table! It came with a leaf and 8 chairs, which really came in handy when my family was in town!
 It's very wide, too. Here is Kurt trying out our new table.
 Here is our front door. These flowers are everywhere here.
 While they are pretty, they really aren't in the best place, as Emma demonstrates here. :)
 Here is the view from our living room. The second level is only about half the size of the downstairs. Our bedrooms are smaller than in our old house, but I'd much rather have the third bedroom and bathroom! The double doors on the bottom lead to the third bedroom, which we use as a play room. So far having an overlook from the upstairs has really come in handy. If Kurt or I forgets something for the girls' bedroom routine, the other can just toss it up!
 Here is the living room. The window behind Emma is actually a sliding door, but we blocked it off to make more room for couches. There is another sliding door leading outside in the kitchen, which is just to the right from this picture (you can see a shadow from a kitchen chair on the wall there).
 Here is another view of the living room. The door on the left is our front door.
 Here is our backyard patio. Naomi and Emma got this trampoline from Santa for Christmas, and they have loved having it here. I love having an enclosed backyard! I can just send them out to jump on the tramp and not worry about them running off. The door in the background is the sliding door we blocked off.
 Here is our dead patch of grass. :(
 This is the bulk of our backyard.
And here is our new grill! This is the sliding door from the kitchen. I hope you enjoyed the tour!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

So fun! Looks like you've got a great set up. Love your kitchen table and I bet that its so nice to have a toy room and a back yard.

Jordan said...

oops that was Charity

Carmen Cole said...

love it! thanks for the pix. a tramp is a great idea for getting wiggles out in a small yard. I love that you throw stuff up from the living room to the upstairs -- I hear that!

Shelly said...

How fun to see where you guys are living. I hope you have a fabulous time there. I am so jealous of all the fun things to do in your area.