Saturday, March 17, 2012
Playing Catch-Up
We've done other fun things this week besides the match, so I'll have to fill you in. We have been spending a lot of time outside this week. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately. We've had highs in the 60s all week, and even a high of 71 on Thursday. Seriously, I don't know what's going on, but it's been amazing. It feels like summer is around the corner, and we haven't even hit the first day of spring!
Here is Emma taking her dolly "sledding". Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I'm actually hoping it snows at least one more time before we go. The girls haven't had many chances to build snowmen and go sledding this winter, and who knows when we'll see snow again after we move!
On Monday Kurt and Naomi both had the day off, so Kurt took Naomi on a daddy-daughter date at the museum. They had a lot of fun!
Naomi getting her groove on. That girl has moves. :)
At the end, they got shakes.
Also this week I decided I was sick of Naomi's scraggly hair. So, unbeknownst to Kurt (who was rotating at the hospital), I chopped off several inches. Naomi loved getting her hair cut, and I love having her hair look healthy and even again!
And, just because she looks so cute in this picture, here's Emma.
Here's a little bonus for you. Yes, there's a reason for posting this picture. So, I don't really remember why Emma decided to pose like this for the camera, but Naomi took the picture. Both girls thought it was hilarious. Emma kept tapping the screen and saying, "bum bum!" and they would bust up laughing. Silly kids.
Thursday was so gorgeous that when the Moores invited us to go out for ice cream after dinner, we couldn't help but oblige! We went to Brusters for their half off banana split special. Kids under 40" get a free cone, but Naomi is too tall this year! I can hardly believe it! So we got her a "single" which apparently means two scoops. Score!
Emma got the free kiddie cone, which was the perfect size for her. The girls both had a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment