It feels like we've had an extended Thanksgiving Break with Kurt getting so much time off for interviews.
It's great having him around.
Here's a few shots of Emma. Here she is enjoying the book Nana recorded for her and Naomi. Below, she is showing off her taste in shoes. This is not the only time she has chosen a rain boot with a play heel.
I only took three pictures on Thanksgiving day. This one is the pathetic pie crust I made. It started out looking like a normal pie crust, but when I pre-baked it for my pumpkin pie, the sides fell down into the base of the crust. And I didn't have time to make another one (that and I was feeling lazy). It was kind of chewy, but it did it's job. :)
Here is our Thanksgiving group. I was amazed we fit so many people in our house! We had 10 adults and 6 kids. The food was delicious and the company was great. Thanks everyone for coming!
Kurt insisted on taking a picture of me since I wasn't in the group one.
No comments:
Post a Comment