The girls were princesses for Halloween. Naomi was Cinderella, per her request, and Emma was Sleeping Beauty.
In the morning we carved our pumpkin. Then at preschool, Naomi got to dress up and go trick-or-treating. After preschool our housing complex hosted a carnival! Phew! What a day!
Naomi did awesome at eating a donut off a string. I was very impressed.
The prize was vampire teeth. Naomi was more excited than she appears.
The girls loved the carnival games. This is witch's golf. There was also a pinata there, but Naomi was not in the mood for some reason. She normally loves pinatas, but I think she was overwhelmed by the enormous crowd. Plus she got separated from me and I think that freaked her out.
Our jack-o-lantern all lit up. I drew up a couple of example faces for Naomi and she got to pick the design she liked best. She has since thought it was a fun game to find all the pieces we cut out and put them back into the pumpkin.
Ignore the mess. The girls were having so much fun on their sugar rush post trick-or-treating.
And here we are today, showing off all our tattoos. This is Emma's first tat. She seemed pretty excited.
And here's Naomi's. She got tattoos at preschool, the carnival and trick-or-treating. You might notice she is wearing different pajamas than the night before. That is because she woke up screaming in the middle of the night. I brought her into our room since she was really scared, and I noticed she had a fever. As Kurt and I debated what to do, she threw up. Poor girl was pretty shaken. After cleaning her up and giving her some Tylenol (which took a lot of prodding on Kurt's part), I finally got her back to sleep. She seems much better today, so hopefully she can go back to Preschool tomorrow.
2 comments:
Kurt seems to be pretty content as the princess' minion.
Forsooth! Since the world began, there ne'er hath been a lord who was not wrapped 'round his princess' finger.
Post a Comment