Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

 The housing complex where I live has a yearly Easter egg hunt and brunch. This year we made some cupcakes for the affair. Naomi was very happy to help with the decorating, and I was happy to use up the remnants from my latest cake.
 We ate brunch and moved on to the egg finding. I love Emma's stealth look. We had to do a lot of encouraging for her to find and pick up an egg.
 Naomi quickly found her 8 eggs, including a golden one, which she was very excited about.

 Then during Emma's nap, Naomi and I dyed eggs.


 Then Daddy hid them outside for the girls to find them.



 After coming inside, the girls looked for their baskets, which were filled with treats!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Jose and Robyn said...

What a fun Easter! I love all the new post.

Love,

Robyn