Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Museum of Play 3/7, 3/9, 3/11

 We went to the Museum of Play 3 times in one week in early March. The girls had so much fun. This exhibit is Naomi's favorite. She can dance to music and watch her jazzed up silhouette dancing along.

 Naomi loves riding the carousel. Usually Kurt's there so one of us can take Naomi while one stays with Emma, but since I was by myself, I decided to see how Emma would do. I think you can tell how much she loved it.
 Unfortunately, most of the pictures of Naomi were pretty blurry, but here she is riding the carousel, on a horse she named "Nutty Buddy".

 Okay, not the best picture of Naomi, but seriously, between the low lighting and her moving around so fast, it was hard getting any good pictures of her.
 But the girls did have a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

So glad your back and blogging again. I missed seeing what you were up to.
Three times in one week? That sounds like us, every week, all winter when we were in Rochester.

Jose and Robyn said...

Yea! Lots of fun updates!