Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chuck A Cheese

 The last day Nana was here, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch (or "chuck a cheese" as Naomi calls it). The girls loved it.
 Emma found a game she loved. She loved watching the "popcorn" fly everywhere.
 And Naomi enjoyed this ride. It was a roller coaster simulator (it also did a jetpack ride and one other that I can't remember). I think she rode it 8-9 times.

 Dainty little Emma ate a whole piece of pizza after eating a bunch of our salad.
 The highlight of the trip was when Chuck E. himself came out and greeted all the kids.
 Naomi loved seeing Chuck E. so much, she followed him around the whole place, until finally Chuck E. had to tell her he was going to the back to "take a nap" (this was all with hand signals).
 I remember having a picture like this of Naomi. I guess great minds really do think alike.
After dropping Nana off at the airport, we drove home and both girls fell asleep. Naomi had been eating an ice cream sandwich before she dozed off. We were so glad Nana could come to visit and can't wait to see her again!

No comments: