Thursday, January 27, 2011

Naomi's Book Fair and Photo Study

 Naomi's preschool had a book fair this week. Tuesday night they had a big to-do and Kurt got to take Naomi for some quality daddy daughter time. As you can see, Clifford the Big Red Dog made an appearance. Apparently, any time Naomi got something, she wanted to go show Clifford. She was very excited.
 Naomi showing off her "passport". She had to do all the little stations before she got the prize at the end--ice cream! She got to make a bookmark, play a game and I can't remember what else, but she had fun. She also got a new book (what? at a book fair?): Skippyjon Jones in Mummy Trouble. She loves Skippyjon Jones and was excited for the new book.
 Yesterday Naomi was taking pictures. She took one of me, but her fingers were in front of the lens. I explained to her that she can't have her fingers there or that's all you would see, so guess what she started taking pictures of. I thought it turned out pretty good.
I also thought this one was cute. I love seeing the pictures she takes because I feel like it helps me see the world through her eyes, if only just a little bit.

2 comments:

Paula Mildenstein said...

What cute pictures. Thanks for sharing. Naomi's hair looks cute with Clifford. I like the barrette.

Carrie said...

How cute! Nice pictures. :)